What can we do for you?
We are a friendly, ethical and experienced Law firm concentrated on meeting your standards & requirements and staying ahead in an ever changing market place.
We offer negotiation and correspondance in native English, French, German, Swedish, Finnish, Danish & Russian.
We have taken great care in the design of our firm in order to achieve a flexible and creative workspace. The combination of our knowledge and experience allows us to proudly offer you our services in the FOLLOWING AREAS:
Property Law & Conveyancing
In Your Law we are specialists in real estate law, if you want to make an investment in a house, plot, rural or urban property, local or any other real estate in Spain we will advise you and guide you through the labyrinth of the Spanish bureaucracy.
We will make sure that you make a good purchase by verifying that the property does not have any type of fines or debt and that it is up to date with all its payments and obligations. We will help you from beginning to end, from the signing of the sales private contract until the the registration of the property in the corresponding register, notary paperwork, tax payments, etc.
We will help you from start to finish in your real estate investments in Spain, and will make the whole process very easy for you.
We know that being immersed in a criminal procedure is a very difficult situation for both the affected person and his family, as it can have very serious personal consequences. That is why it is very important to have an experienced and safe advice regarding this matter. At Your Law we have an expert criminal law department capable of obtaining the best results in the most difficult situations.
- Assistance to detainees (Emergency telephone number: 629 867 777)
- Money laundering
- Crimes against public health
- Gender violence
- Crimes against traffic safety
Civil law is one of the most extensive law branches since it regulates the relationships and bonds of people throughout their lives, as part of society. Civil law is essential in order to maintain a community organized because it regulates properties, family ties, marriages, the succession of goods, etc.
Your Law offers you specialists in all the different areas of Civil Law:
- Advice, negotiation and formalization of all types of contracts and their tax implications.
- Resolutions of contracts for breach.
- Claims for damages resulting from contractual breach
- Eviction proceedings.
- General contracting conditions.
- Defense against abusive clauses in bank contracting.
- Constitution of real and personal guarantees. (Mortgages, clothing, endorsements)
- Claim of debts.
- Intellectual property.
- Claim actions of ownership and possession.
- Preferential acquisition (Scoring and recap)
- Domain third parties and of better right.
- Records of domain and greater capacity.
- Procedures before the Land Registry.
- Claim for hidden defects.
- Responsibility of developers, builders and technicians for construction defects.
- Wealth Management.
- Proceedings of judicial division. Division of the common thing.
- Horizontal property.
- Real estate sets and timeshare.
Traffic Accidents & Medical Negligence
At Your Law we know exactly how to do help you, because of our vast experience as large insurance company lawyers, since we have worked with big insurance companies such as Maphre and Línea Directa for many years We now we work independently to obtain the best results and compensation for our clients.
If you have suffered a traffic accident or have been a victim of a medical malpractice contact us and we will study your case for free, in addition to giving you the human support you need. If the claim is viable, we will assume your defense and you won’t have to pay anything until you receive your compensation.
Family & Marital Law
If you are immersed in a separation or divorce process at Your Law we have a team of lawyers and mediators specialized in divorces and separations by mutual agreement and also in divorces and contentious separations. Our objective in the matrimonial law area is to maintain harmony and family peace in order to safeguard the interests of minors, if there are any. We will always defend your economic and personal interests and advise you on the decisions to be taken in such difficult times.
In Your Law you have at your disposal a family mediation department that will facilitate the communication between the parties in conflict and thus reach agreements that would be impossible without this tool.
- Divorces and separations by mutual agreement
- Divorce and divorce proceedings.
- Family and patrimonial mediation.
- Liquidation of joint-ownership companies.
- Couples in fact and stable coexistence.
- Modification and extinction of measures.
- Shared custody.
- Food claim.
- Execution of judicial decisions in family processes.
- Lasr Will Acts.
- Inventory and acceptance of inheritance.
- Tax effects of inheritance.
- Hereditary partitions
- Legal proceedings for division of inheritance.
- Judicial procedures for intervention and administration of the estate.
- Probate legal proceedings.
- Claim of legitimate and delivery of legacies.
- Trusts and hereditary substitutions.
- Executors and administrators of the inheritance. Advice for appointment, retribution and performance.
- Succession rights of the widowed spouse.
- Revocation of wills.
- Declaration of absence and declaration of death.
- Constitution of Foundations mortis causa.
- Claim against inofficious donations.
- Advice on the granting of donations and their tax effects.
The Immigration law and rights specifies the relationships between foreign citizens and the Spanish state and citizens, the entry and exit of Spanish territory and the Schegen territory, work and student visas, detention of foreigners, homologation of foreign titles, marriage of foreigners with Spaniards and divorces of foreign citizens.
We will offer you our expertise in the following:
- Entry visas to Spain
- Stay of Foreigners
- Residence Permits
- Acquisition of Spanish Nationality
- Taxation of Foreigners
- Family Regrouping
- Replenishment and administrative contentious remedies (before the denial of a procedure)
- Emergency Lawyers. (Phone 629 867 777)
- Denial of Nationality
Commercial & Trade Law
Commercial Law is dedicated to the regulation of relationships between people, contracts and trade actions. It includes all the norms related to the merchants in reference to the development of their work.
In Your Law we have a team of lawyers, economists and tax advisors that offers you specialized experts in the following areas:
- Commercial Companies
- Stock market
- Industrial and Intellectual Property
- Commercial Contracting
- Commercial Registry
- Maritime and transport law
- Banking Law
- International Commercial Law
- Foreign Investments
- Foreign trade
- Investment Groups
- Accounts Audit
- Patents and trademarks
- Annual accounts
- Industrial design
- Bankruptcy Law
- Consulting and Assistance
- Economy and Finance
Arbitration & Mediation
At Your Law we are pioneers in these alternative forms of conflict resolution. Mediation is undoubtedly one of the most important services provided by our firm. With this tool we manage to resolve conflicts with considerable savings in time and money, and without the emotional and health consequences that judicial proceedings cause to the parties. Mediation is not only applied successfully in family processes such as divorces or conflicts generated by inheritance, but also in those that arise in neighborhood relations or in the field of commercial companies, when these are of family origin, which are the vast majority of the companies in Spain.
In Your Law we are also experts in arbitration in case the parties in a litigation opt for this alternative. This could be a means of resolution that has some advantages over the judicial process, such as the time and cost savings and a faster resolution of the conflicts in the judicial process.
The team of lawyers and economists in Your Law will offer you expert tax advice, both to individuals and companies, residents and non-residents in Spain. We act as fiscal representatives of some of our foreign clients. We make sure that you strictly comply with your tax obligations and at the same time obtain the best possible savings.
Your Law specializes in Public Function Law, offering advisory, preventive and contentious advice to private clients (individuals, companies, etc.), and to public clients (town halls, county councils, associations, public corporations, etc.). We emphasize the intervention in administrative and contentious-administrative appeals, expropriations, fines and sanctions, public contracts, subsidies, public corporations and town planning.
- Urban planning: Licenses, challenges, expropriation files, infractions, penalties, fines, planning and intervention in compensation boards.
- Environment: Authorizations, discharges, noise, emissions, waste, fines.
- Town Halls, County Councils, Mancomunidades: Challenges, disciplinary proceedings, licenses, official reviews, local assets.
- Public procurement: Resources of public contract awards, challenge of specifications.
- Taxes and taxation: Tax inspections, refund of undue income.
- Goods: Mines, hydraulic public domain (waters), mountains, ports, coasts, communal.
- Sanctioning records: Environment, urban planning, health, traffic.
- Patrimonial responsibility of the administration.
- Data Protection: Procedures before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
- Grants and public subsidies: Refunds, reductions.
- Expropriations: Public utility, greater fairness.
We will advise you according to your rights as a worker or as an entrepreneur in each of the aspects of your business field.
Among the issues we deal with most frequently are:
- Employment contracts.
- Expire of the job contract.
- Dismissal and disciplinary sanctions.
- Claims for quantity
- Contracts of senior managers.
- Pacts of exclusivity, non-competition and permanence.
- Confidentiality agreements.
- Records of employment regulation (ERE).
- Acts of infraction.
- Workers’ infraction records.
- Settlement minutes.
- Inspection records.
- Collective agreements.
- Labor and Social Security Audit.
- Transmission and Succession of Company.
- Labor dismissals.
- Collective modification of working conditions.
- Collective transfers.